The Cuvée du Chaos comes from the oldest vines within Yann Bertrand’s 7.5-hectare plot, the 'Grand Pré.' Many of these vines range from 60 to over 100 years old, and Yann experiments with biodynamic techniques while raising them in the vineyard. This wine manages to do the miraculous dance of being medium in body, boasting plummy, silky fruit and elegant chalky tannins, and has no added sulfur.
- Yann named the 2020 vintage of this wine after the birth of his daughter, Olivia.
- Yann grew up in Fleurie, and initially studied commerce at University, prior to being called to the vines.
- All his vines are located in a single 7.5-hectare plot.
- Reading Tolstoy’s Anna Karenina by candlelight.
- Stolen glances at parties.
- Chicken liver paté.