No-nonsense Gamay Noir.
A sleek, simple, 100% Gamay Noir sourced from the west Santa Rita Hills and made by Cali-based producer, Madison Wines. The cooler climate vineyards help preserve the acidity and freshness of this varietal, and are a primo spot for growing Gamay on the West Coast. The Madison Gamay Noir was fermented whole cluster under carbonic conditions, giving the wine just a kiss of cinnamon aromas.
- Madison Wines is helmed by Cole Thomas, whose background stems from agriculture prior to discovering how to craft natural wine in New Zealand.
- The philosophy at Madison Wines is all about the soil first, and Cole spends a lot of time rehabilitating vineyards with his growers.
- Gamay Noir is most commonly found in Beaujolais, a light and quaffable French red adored by many - including us folks over at Domestique!
- Game of Monopoly - take Park Place first, you’ve earned it.
- Telling people like it is.
- Barbecued lamb.