Not your Grandma’s Glou-Glou–
The 9 Volt Grenache Noir is made up exclusively of the Southern Rhône’s star varietal. The fruit was harvested early to create an easy-drinking wine and fermented with a mixture of punchdowns and pumpovers. Loads of jolly rancher and salted melon aromas with major Bojo vibes.
- Florèz Wines was founded by James Jelks in 2017, and are all about prioritizing old world technique and sensibility in their wines.
- After completing his degree in Oenology at UC Davis, James studied winemaking all over the world for 10 years before starting his own project in Santa Cruz.
- The Grenache Noir was sourced from the Windmill Vineyard, a CCOF Organic vineyard located on the east side of the Northern California Coast Range.
- A mixture of fruit trees, olives, and bees on site help create a unique ecosystem within the vineyard.
- Retirement Home theme party.
- Monte Cristo Sammy
- Any kind of outdoor drinking.