Glou-glou Grolleau? It’s a thing.
Carbonic maceration breathes airiness and new life into this darkly aromatic grape, making it lighter in style, yet still chock full of black fruit flavors. Medium acid, soft tannin, and Marie’s finesse round it out for an all-star bottle and a very sultry vin de soif. This wine is only 10% ABV, so you can enjoy it with abandon!
- Marie Thibault is a self-made vigneronne who entered the wine world after getting degrees in oenology and biology.
- Marie is one of the first winemakers to visit Domestique, and we affectionately call her the Queen of the Loire.
- This wine is made in Grolleau's hometown, Azey-le-Rideau.
- The first dinner you cook for someone you maybe love.
- “Vienna” by Billy Joel.
- Taking a bottle to the bedroom