Grolleau that gets down!
Glou-glou grolleau? Yeah, it's a thing. Carbonic maceration breathes airiness into this dark and aromatic grape, making it lighter in style, yet still chock full of dark berry flavor. Medium acid, soft tannin, and Marie’s finesse round it out for an all-star bottle and a very sultry vin de soif. This wine is only 10% ABV, and comes in a party-friendly mag, so you and your friends can enjoy it with abandon!
- Marie Thibault is a self-made vigneronne who entered the wine world after getting degrees in oenology and biology.
- Marie is one of the first winemakers to visit Domestique, and we affectionately call her the Queen of the Loire.
- This wine is made in Grolleau's hometown, Azey-le-Rideau.
- PJ parties!
- The song, "We Can't Stop" by Miley Cyrus.
- BBQ buffets.
- Ragers where a person jumps into the pool.