Harvested from 4.5ha of Kronberg vineyards planted in 1988 and 1999 on drifted loess. The grapes are hand-harvested in the third week of October, vineyard sorted and de-stemmed. For maceration, 80% of the wine is kept on the skins for 5 hours, pressed and fermented in stainless steel, the other 20% is crushed, fermented and kept on the skins for 30 days in stainless steel. Spontaneously fermentation lasts a total of two weeks with temperature control in stainless steel. The wine spends the entire time on the lees until January, with stirring. Aged in stainless steel for four months. Unfiltered.