This chillable Rhone red means business.
Sometimes chillable reds have no chill - and we think that’s a good thing. The Hommage a Robert is a complicated blend of 80% Merlot and 20% Grenache that was carbonically macerated for 13 days before pressing. The vines thrived on schist soils, lending a distinctive spicy and earthy quality to this wine.
- Le Raisin et L’Ange (The Raisin and the Angel) is helmed by father/son duo and leaders of the Natural Wine movement from within the Ardéche – Giles and Antonin.
- The two are big proponents of Organic farming, and using Certified Organic grapes from local producers.
- The Ardèche is an IGP region south of the city Lyon, that includes more famous appellations like Saint-Joseph and Cornas.
- Casual Fridays.
- This recipe for Hoisin Pork Chops.
- Gifting a bottle to the special Robert in your life.