Crunchy white fruit for dayze.
Alex Craighead Wines (Don & Kindeli) have crafted this blend of Sauvignon Blanc and Chardonnay, harvested from Mourtere Gravels and Clay. The wine is then vinified in stainless steel tanks, prior to being bottled without filtration and sulfur. Zingy acid, and plenty of brightness!
- Alex Craighead Wines is a zero/zero producer based in Upper Moutere, on the north west of the South Island of New Zealand.
- The wines are created by Alex Craighead and Josefina Venturino.
- All grapes are farmed organically and biodynamically.
- The grapes are harvested manually.
- Passionfruit cheesecake.
- Collecting shells by the sea.
- The song “Get Lucky” by Dragonette.