Rustic & spicy red.
Cali GSM-lovers, it’s time to taste the real deal! The Domaine Alexandre Hote Lirac is a rustic, friendly and fruity blend of 80% Syrah and 20% Grenache. A seriously plump and fruity red wine, with plenty of lean herbal characteristics – perfect for weeknight dining!
- Domaine Alexandre Hote is a family-run estate, inspired by fresh, and lively wines.
- The Domaine has parcels in Tavel and Lirac, and the 4.5-hectare vineyard is in the process of converting to Organic Viticulture.
- The vines thrive on clay and limestone terraces.
- Lirac is an appellation in the Southern Rhône that specializes in Syrah, Grenache, Mourvedre and Cinsault-based wines.
- Rotisserie chicken and roast veggies.
- Canyon hiking trips.
- Cooler weather.