A rosé without limits.
This darkly hued rosé defies expectations in the best possible way. The Loss For Words Virginia Rosé is a blend of the hybrid variety Noiret and Rubired crabapples from Virginia-based winery, Midland Construction. Beautifully balanced, with slightly tart, dark red fruit and just the right amount of grip.
- This is Domestique’s third collaboration with Midland Construction, and the inspiration for this wine came from the continued experimentation of mixing fruit and grapes to coney a sense of place and time.
- The label for this wine was created by An-Phuong Ly of An Made who creates beautiful naturally dyed textiles using foraged wild plants and botanicals.
- The textiles were created specifically for the label; and An believes in giving secondary life to natural materials that are considered undesirable or unusable.
- Skipping stones on riverbanks.
- Day drinking under oak trees.
- Prosciutto-wrapped asparagus.