Class in a glass, but for every day.
This pristine and ultra-pretty Chardonnay hails from the cooler climate vineyards of the Côte Mâconnais. The Du Grappin Mâcon-Villages makes us think of baskets of white roses, Meyer lemons, and the sunshine-filled days of early Spring. An approachable wine, with just the right amount of old world sensibility.
- Andrew and Emma Nielsen started their micro-negociant in 2011, and focus on crafting smaller production, terroir-driven wines that showcase overlooked vineyard sites in Burgundy.
- Andrew was originally inspired to make wine after drinking a bottle of Dujac Clos de la Roche in 2006.
- The Côte Mâconnais is in the southernmost portion of Burgundy and specializes in growing Chardonnay vines.
- The organically-farmed Chardonnay vines are 30 years old, harvested by hand and vinified in an ancient cueverie located in the heart of Beaune.
- A linen sundress.
- Avocado toast with smoked salmon & a poached egg.
- Having a bottle with brunch.