A little something special.
Domaine de la Tournelle’s Macvin du Jura Nonvintage is a blend of 33% home-distilled Marc du Jura and 66% Chardonnay juice. Both juices were blended and aged in barrel for three years, creating a slightly sweet, fortified wine. The ultimate pre or post dinner libation!
- Domaine de la Tournelle was created in 1991 by Evelyne and Pascal Clairet, and after producing distinctive wines in the Jura they opened a small neighborhood bistro in the town of Arbois.
- Though Pascal tragically passed away in 2021, Evelyne continues to run the estate.
- They produce 12 cuvées at the estate from 6 hectares of vines that are produced exclusively without chemicals.
- The wines are aged in exclusively neutral oak or stainless steel.
- Showing someone you care.
- Bacon wrapped dates.
- Gold locket.