This 100% Malvasia Volcanica from the Canary Islands is about as fresh as it gets. The Bermejos Malvasia Volcanica Seco is a super balanced island white. Fleshy orchard fruit and coastal citrus with a lingering salty breeze.
- Los Bermejos is a winery based out of the island of Lanzarote, owned and run by Ignacio Valdera, just 125 km from the African coastline.
- The vines of Malvasia Volcanica thrive in the black volcanic soils, and the vineyard looks a lot like the surface of the moon – seriously, look it up.
- The winds are so fierce that the vines are planted in small holes, or hoyos that are protected by stone walls.
- The Malvasia Volcanico is truly indigenous to the Canary Islands, and is a crossing of Marmajuelo and Malvasía Aromatica.
- Fresh linens hanging on a clothesline.
- Using the bottle as a vase for your flower cuttings.
- Seafood gumbo.