Hey Chardonnay lovers: take a walk on the wild side.
This 100% Marsanne is a perfect white for Chardonnay people who want to step outside their comfort zone. Imagine a cloud of chamomile tea and toasted almond, followed by deliciously ripe summer fruit. Pretty with just a touch of decadence.
- This small, 5-hectare domaine is organically farmed within the Ardèche IGP in the middle of Saint-Péray.
- Vigneron Remi Leorat took over his grandfather’s estate and currently cultivates Syrah, Marsanne and Viognier in exceedingly small quantities.
- Remi does not use pumpovers or punchdowns in the winemaking process.
- A food truck lobster roll.
- True crime podcasts.
- Elbow-length silk gloves.