If you really love your guests…
Serve up a mag of the Envinate Migan Tinto Chingao at your next shindig. This cuvée is sourced from two very old parcels of cordon trenzado (braided vines) of Listan Negro, where 60% comes from a very special plot La Habanera on volcanic sand with the highest elevation in the area. 40% comes from the San Antonio plot, where the soils are made of clay. The plots were hand harvested by hand and vinified separately for the ultimate, strawberry-spice infused volcanic mountain wine.
- Envinate is a unicorn producer helmed by Laura Ramos, Jose Martínez, Roberto Santana, and Alfonso Torrente.
- Their purpose is simple: to express the ancient terruños of the Ribeira Sacra and the Canary Islands.
- Listan Negro is a dark skinned grape, typically found in Spain’s Canary Islands that has smoky, spicy and strawberry aromas.
- Envinate translates to, “wine yourself.”
- Libra, Scorpio and Sagittarius birthdays.
- Serving this baby at 55 degrees.
- Spanish cuisine.