Pretty in pink.
This Pét Nat is a blend of 70% Pineau d’Aunis and 30% Grolleau Noir. The grapes were direct pressed, and the juice was partially fermented in stainless steel prior to being bottled and sealed with a crown cap. After secondary fermentation, the bottle was disgorged manually (a tough thing to do) and capped off with a Champagne cork. A fruity, minerally, liquid bubble bath.
- Agnès, René, Sylvestre and Joseph Mosse like to keep the business in the family and have been working their 17 hectares of vines Organically and Biodynamically.
- The property is within the village of St-Lambert-du-Lattay within the Anjou.
- Before becoming vigneronnes, the Mosse family owned a retail shop and wine bar within Tours.
- They credit Jo Pithon and François Chidaine for inspiring them to become vignerons.
- The “Barbie” teaser trailer.
- Wednesday Happy Hour - because that's when you drink pink after all.
- Warm goat cheese salad with fresh beets.