An unabashedly romantic orange wine with an almost diaphanous texture and a softness like liquid cashmere. Beautiful aromatics of white tuberose, golden delicious apples, and ripe peaches all interwoven with a crystalline minerality. The Enderle and Moll “Pur” is the dreamiest of dreams when it comes to skin contact.
- Enderle and Moll are German iconoclasts, and produce what some consider to be the best expressions of Pinot Noir in all of Germany. They were one of the first producers to practice biodynamic farming and natural winemaking in the Baden region.
- Each wine is pressed in a small basket press, with zero added yeasts and enzymes. The wines are bottled and have a minimal amount of sulfur added for stabilization.
- Müller-Thurgau is a crossing of Riesling and a rare grape called Madeline Royale, resulting in a very aromatic grape.
- Lomography with expired film.
- Late mornings in bed.
- Apricot roasted chicken with couscous.