Because small is beautiful.
It’s the little things in life that matter, and the folks at Cambridge Road understand that. This raw rosé pet nat is a pretty bouquet of Pinot Gris, Riesling, Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc and Syrah. Ripe peaches and apricots with racy citrus vibes dance about in this delightful bottle of bubbles..
- Cambridge Road Vineyard is a small, family-owned estate based out of Wairarapa, New Zealand that was founded in 1986.
- Owner Lance Redgewell believes in sensitive, minimalist-intervention viticulture and never hesitates to take a step back and let nature do the work.
- A lot of the wines at Cambridge Road use minimal added sulfur thanks to the emphasis placed on clean-farmed organic fruit.
- The labels of these wines feature the artwork from talented New Zealand-based artists.
- Vintage Polly Pocket.
- Watching the Cherry Blossoms bloom.
- Garlic kale chips.