Zero proof glou glou.
Muri’s Nuala is a still red wine alternative that blends a series of short fermentations to achieve a briny, gluggable bevvie that channels major Lambrusco vibes. This cuvée consists of fermented black and red current piquette, with French oak-aged Kombucha, sloe berries, chamomile kefir, fig leaf and pine kvass. Nuala is a boundary-pushing beverage, with loads of briny and savory characteristics – perfect for pizza night.
- Muri Drinks is a Coppenhagen-based producer founded in 2020 by UK Expat, Murray Patterson.
- Murray wanted to push the boundaries of what Non Alcoholic Beverages can do through foraging botanicals from Danish forests and experimenting with fermentation techniques.
- “Nuala” means beautiful in Gaelic, and is an homage to Murray’s Scottish heritage.
- This beverage contains wheat and gluten; it is best consumed within two days.
- The poem “She Walks In Beauty” by Lord Byron.
- This recipe for Pizza Fritta.
- Non alcoholic Negronis & Manhattans.