Going “off the sauce,” never tasted so good.
Muri’s Passing Clouds is a sparkling, nonalcoholic cuvee of gooseberries, quince kefir, jasmine tea, woodruff and geranium kvass blended in a series of short fermentations to keep it fresh and floral. Passing Clouds is the perfect booze-free aperitif that channels funky Pet Nat vibes. Serve yourself a glass of this and get the party started - without the hangover.
- Muri Drinks is a Coppenhagen-based producer founded in 2020 by UK Expat, Murray Patterson.
- Murray wanted to push the boundaries of what Non Alcoholic Beverages can do through foraging botanicals from Danish forests and experimenting with fermentation techniques.
- Passing Clouds was named after Murray’s favorite nightclub in Northern London.
- This beverage contains gluten and added sulfites; it is best consumed within two days.
- Oysters, raw bars and any seafood crudo.
- Bringing the party to Dry January & Sober October.
- Champagne flutes.