Pocket-sized Champagne, anyone?
A classic among lambic drinkers, Drie Fonteinen’s Oude Geuze is a sophisticated and unfussy beer alternative to Champers. 100% Spontaneously fermented, aged in oak casks with no additives, this Geuze is as pure as they come! Tart, complicated, and funky.
- Drie Fonten was founded in 1887 as a geuzestekerj, or a place where geuze is blended.
- A geuze is a lambic beer from Belgium, that is composed of multiple blends of young and older lambics.
- Drie Fonten sources lambics from Boon, Giradin, and Lindemans for their blends.
- Parties with a casual dress code.
- Karaage chicken.
- Celebrating everyday accomplishments, like doing your laundry.