The Pesceka Leanka Rustical is an ode to Marek’s ancestors, made in the old ways of Čajkov as a tribute to their values. This style of Pesceká Leánka is more serious, with a more macerated vibe and longer barrel aging. Yet still, this is a refreshing, whimsical and sophisticated white with sweet, integrated tannins.
- Pesecká Leánka is a local white Slovakian variety and was a favorite of Marek Uhnák - the winemaker at Pivnica Čajkov’s - grandparents.
- Pivnica Čakov is a craft winery that dates all the way back to 1666, when the Archbishop of Esztergom allowed the Uhnák family to trade in wine and agricultural products.
- All wines here thrive on volcanic soils within the region.
- Drinking a bottle while cooking in the kitchen with friends.
- Walking your own imaginary runway to this Italian banger.
- Corduroy clothing.