The Gold Standard of Glou–
Pure Pét Nat loveliness composed of 100% Trollinger (Schiava) from Swabia, Germany. Trollinger is a lighter-bodied red grape made for Summer drinking, and with bubbles it’s even better. The Pink Gold Pét Nat Rosé is spontaneously fermented, with a secondary fermentation process that happens in bottle. A parade of roses, hubba bubba dust, and pink grapefruit!
- Owner & Winemaker Leon Gold caught the wine from a childhood fascination from his neighbor’s vines.
- His vines are Certified Organic and he practices biodynamic viticultural techniques, like harvesting according to the lunar calendar.
- The Trollinger vines are 45 years old and grow at 800 feet elevation.
- Pink Gold is an exclusive collaboration with Leon Gold and Super Glou.
- Rose colored glasses.
- Single Ladies dance routine at your friend’s wedding.
- Cochinita Pibil