This high toned, electrically light Pinot Blanc is shockingly profound. The fruit was foot stomped and macerated for 18 hours, yielding a bright and elegant wine. Zero sulfur or filtration was used in making this wine (hence the 'pur' moniker.)
- The Brothers Brand - aka Daniel and Jonas - are two winemaking wünderkinds from the Pfalz region.
- Their father, Jürgen, inspired them to farm in an environmentally conscious way, and as of 2018 the vintage was certified organic.
- Their vineyard is full of life, it’s a garden of wildflowers and is absolutely stunning - and pure hell for people with allergies.
- The label was drawn by the brothers’ Grandmother (Oma in German.)
- Visiting your local superbloom.
- Homemade pesto.
- Citrus salads.