This Pinot Noir is too cool(-climate) for school.
Light, delicate, and ethereal with crunchy red fruit and a bit of forest undergrowth. Fans of German Pinot Noir (Spätburgunder) will go wild for this wine. As far as American Pinot goes, this is about as cool a climate you can find! .
- The Pinot Noir vines grow in shale soils, which lend a lovely minerality to this wine.
- The grapes were foot-crushed and fermented in bins for thirteen days prior to resting in neutral oak barrels.
- All Eminence Road wines are unfined, unfiltered, and bottled by hand.
- Smoked salmon & creme fraiche on toasted rye bread.
- Rosé drinkers who want a red.