Spanish Pinot Noir with attitude!
This expression of 100% Pinot Noir from Spain’s Catalonia region is sourced from vines that thrived on silty soils. The wine was aged for six months in French oak barrels prior to being bottled unfiltered. A silky, fresh and vibrant wine that channels major cool climate vibes - with plenty of funk!
- Bodega Escoda-Sanahuja is a small production winery based out of the Conca de Barberá region in Catalunya, Spain.
- Joan Ramon Escoda is the winemaker and started the Bodega after years working in a large cellar in Catalunya.
- After traveling through the vineyards in France, he fell hard for biodynamic farming and the natural wine movement.
- Joan and his friend Laureano Serres founded PVN, the first natural wine association in Spain that throws yearly wine fairs featuring zero/zero wines.
- Duck pancakes (here’s a recipe to make your own!)
- Lava lamps.
- Air guitar solos.