An unlikely couple you’ll fall hard for.
Lovebirds 2021 is a coferment of Pinot Noir (50%) and Sauvignon Blanc (50%) from the Enz Vineyard in Lime Kiln Valley, California. If this seems like an unlikely match, Pinot and Sauvignon can be found together in parts of the Loire. In terms of who brings what to the relationship – Sauvignon brings the tropical aromas, while Pinot Noir yields loads of cherry components and good structure. As far as couples go, we stan.
- Florèz Wines was founded by James Jelks in 2017, and his process is all about prioritizing old world technique and sensibility.
- After completing his degree in Oenology at UC Davis, James studied winemaking all over the world for 10 years before starting his own project in Santa Cruz.
- Co-fermenting is a technique when two or more grapes are fermented together; as usually in blends they are fermented separately.
- The Marriage Sonnet by William Shakespeare.
- Love Is Blind marathon - bring tissues.
- White chocolate covered strawberries.