Sushi night just got more interesting…
This Pét Nat is composed exclusively of Müller Thurgau, an aromatic varietal commonly grown in Germany. The wine was fermented in the ancestrale method, and the vines were grown on calcareous marls from an old sea bed within the Baden region. An aromatic, bright, refreshing and elegant sparkler perfect for casual celebrations!
- TrubStoff is an experimental label created by German iconoclast producers, Enderle and Moll.
- Enderle and Moll produce what some consider to be the best expressions of Pinot Noir in all of Germany.
- They were one of the first producers to practice biodynamic farming and natural winemaking in the Baden region.
- Müller-Thurgau is a crossing of Riesling and a rare grape called Madeline Royale, resulting in a very aromatic grape.
- Any and all raw sea faire.
- This nautilus-shaped Champagne bucket.
- Casual dress codes.