Fruit & Stone = A Winning Team
This bottle of Chardonnay proves just how elegant and powerful this grape can be - without the oak. With loads of minerality and ripe citrus characteristics, the Cossard Puligny 2020 is all about Chardonnay’s sophisticated side. It's no wonder Frederic Cossard's wines - specifically his whites - have achieved near cult status after tasting this beaut.
- Frederic Cossard is a legendary natural winemaker who initially worked in the dairy industry and then as a wine merchant.
- In 1996 Cossard began working in wine, and focused on creating expressive Old World-inspired expressions of Burgundy.
- Frederic Cossard has two wine labels, one named eponymously and the other - a négociant label - named Domaine de Chassorney.
- Changing the minds of skeptics.
- Grilled sea bass.
- Frank Ocean’s album, “Blonde”