The folks over at Division Wine Co. have proven that Washington State can make some mighty fine expressions of Sauvignon Blanc. This zippy bottle has freshly cut grass, verbena, and lime zibes. New World Sauvignon Blanc at its best and most refreshing.
- Division Wine Company is a Portland, Oregon-based urban winery that crafts wines inspired by the Loire, Beaujolais, and the Rhône Valley.
- The Division team has spent four years working on this project, with a desire to put Washington State on the map as a region capable of producing top tier Sauvignon Blanc.
- The team at Division harvested the certified-organic vines of Sauvignon Blanc later for ideal ripeness and to avoid overly green aromatics.
- The fruit is sourced from Oregon legend Myron Redford’s vineyard the Eola-Amity Hills AVA.
- Seared Ahi tuna with mango & jalapeño salsa.
- Walking barefoot in the grass.
- Plastic cups and drinking outside.