Technicolor floral Kombucha.
Snow Chrysanthemum is a hardy, nutritionally dense variety of Chrysanthemum that spends half of its life buried under the snow in China’s Kunlun Mountain area. The resulting Kombucha packs a powerful punch and has plenty of “oomph,” if you will. Orange wine lovers will fall hard for this vibrant, aromatic and honeyed sparkling beverage.
- Unified Ferments have been operating out of Brooklyn since 2019, and they use chemistry and kombucha fermentation to unpack and translate the room for tea.
- They source high quality teas from around the world, and are all about creating effervescent, non alcoholic beverages for your next dinner party.
- Kombucha is a fermented beverage made with tea and SCOBY - a synthetic colony of yeasts and bacteria.
- Middle Eastern foods of all kinds.
- Holding a glass of this up to the light.