Cottagecore Virginia bubbles.
Delicious sparkling wine composed of 100% Chambourcin - a hybrid varietal - from Rosemont of Virginia. Rosemont of Virginia is one of the southernmost wineries within the state, close to the North Carolina border. This wine was done in the tank - or charmat - method and is a super tropical tasting bubbly from estate-grown fruit.
- The 450 acre property has been in the hands of the Rose family since 1858, and in 2003 they decided to start planting grape vines on the grounds.
- The winery is an underground, gravity-fed facility.
- In 2007 their first vintage was produced.
- Chambourcin is a French American hybrid varietal, with a quality similar to Pinot Noir.
- Bringing Coastal Grandmother vibes to your next shindig.
- Shabby chic everything.
- Weeknight delivery sushi.