A citrusy, sunny Belgian Blonde.
The Taras Boulbas is a traditional Belgian Blonde with plenty of citrus aromatic qualities. Easy-drinking, low alcohol - 4.5% - and meant to quench your thirst, the Taras Boulbas is a great session beer. Loads of noble hops give it a pleasant bitterness as well.
- Brasserie de la Senne was started by Bernard Leboucq and Yvan De Baets at the end of 2010, and was named after the Senne River.
- All beers are made in traditional methods, with zero additives.
- Bitterness is the key characteristic for the beers at Brasserie de la Senne, and the goal is to craft beers one can no longer find on the market today.
- French fries - the thicker the better.
- Rooftop hangs in the sun.
- Alphonse Mucha exhibition.