A summer garden stroll.
Behold, an aromatic and inviting extended skin contact Vermentino from Terah Wine Co.! 100% certified organic Vermentino sourced from the Clements Hills AVA in Lodi, California sees 12 days of skin contact. This apricot-hued wine is a surefire stunner, and reminds us of a weekend walk through a citrus grove.
- Terah Bajjalieh is a winemaker and certified sommelier from California, who studied viticulture in France and Spain; she started her own personal label in 2020.
- Terah sources fruit from organic and biodynamically farmed vineyards from unique microclimates in California.
- The Vermentino was harvested by hand prior to being destemmed and fermented in stainless steel. It was racked off and aged in stainless steel for an additional 6 months before bottling.
- This bottle is an exclusive collab between Tearh & Domestique, over a year in the making: from picking out a vineyard to source the fruit, to brainstorming names and label designs.
- The label was designed by Leslie Olson, and inspired by the wild herbs and citrus trees that grow near the Vermentino plot in Northern California.
- Trying your hand at watercolors, preferably after a few glasses of wine.
- Sweet potato fries & chipotle aioli.
- Opening a bottle with homemade brunch.