Breakfast wine, anyone?
The Tranoi Rosé was directly-pressed Grenache on Schist, from 25 to 30 year old vines. Fortunately, the folks at Domaine Santamaria are bucking established norms within Corsica and not using pesticides of any kinds. No sulfur was added during the vinification, resulting in a fresh and light wine that gives your favorite Proveneçal rosé a run for its money.
- Thomas Santamaria is the 6th in a long generation of winemakers to farm 30 hectares of vines across the Oletta, Olmeta-di-Tuda, and St. Florent wine regions in Corsica.
- The vines are farmed with strict accordance to organic practices, and biodynamic treatments are implemented as well.
- All wines are vinified traditionally, with native yeasts and stainless steel.
- Football games on the telly or radio - your choice.
- Pancakes and maple syrup.
- Oversized bath robe.
- This mug.