Fall in love with the Loire.
The quintessential lighter-bodied red blend for mellow imbibing. 50% Côt, 20% Pineau d’Aunis and 20% Sauvignon Blanc, aged in barrel, yielding a lighter-bodied red. Each grape brings its own uniquely distinctive personality, yet they all blend together as one – hence the name “Unum.”
- Les Jardins des Theseiis is helmed by Anouk “Ann” Lavoie-Lamoreux and her husband Paul-André Risse, after they took over a piece of Bruno Allion’s Domaine in the Loire Valley.
- Paul and Ann met while studying in the field of respiratory research, but both immediately became disenchanted with the work and decided to pursue their shared passion of wine together.
- Côt is Malbec’s French twin.
- Pineau d’Aunis is a savory and lighter-bodied red grape grown in the Loire.
- Serving slightly chilled.
- Croque Monsieur.
- Scented candles.