HI, FRIENDS. WE'RE ONLY OPEN FOR PICKUP AND DELIVERY. TUES-SUN, 10AM TO 6PM. WE GOT YOU. HI, FRIENDS. WE'RE ONLY OPEN FOR PICKUP AND DELIVERY. TUES-SUN, 10AM TO 6PM. WE GOT YOU.

Jean-Philippe Padie

VdF Blanc 'Milouise' 2017

$49.00

VdF Blanc 'Milouise' 2017

Jean-Philippe Padie

VdF Blanc 'Milouise' 2017

$49.00

Sold out

'Milouise' is Jean-Philippe’s top white made from the oldest vines of the Domaine, all co-planted, very limited production. It’s named after the grand-parents, Milou and Louise. It’s a wine of great intensity, energy and complexity yet fresh with lightness of body and alcohol.

Grapes: Grenache Gris 80%, the other 20% is a blend of Macabeu, Grenache Blanc, Carignan Blanc, Clairette, Tourbat, Muscat à Petits Grains and d’Alexandrie.

Soils: Mostly limestone, including clay-limestone and schist.

Exposition: various, mostly south and west.

Farming: organic and biodynamic.