The Cuvee Bleu is a youthful, bright and cheery wine from Quastana. Bouncy and fresh, this wine was carbonically macerated, yielding a chewy, lower tannin texture (that we’re vibing with.)
- Jeremy Quatsana and his partner, Melissa, farm a couple of hectares within the Loir et Cher, near Cheverny.
- Jeremy learned his trade from Bojo legend, Marcel Lapierre, and has a knack for crafting interesting expressions of Gamay.
- His vineyard is composed of young Gamay, middle-aged Côt and old vine Gamay.
- The vines for this wine were sourced from Mickael Bouges, who is right next door to Capriades - Pet Nat legends of the Loire.
- Twirling on your haters.
- Drinking straight from the bottle.
- Carnival rides.