Pairs well with apple picking season.
This white wine from the Savoie is composed of 100% Altesse, a white French grape that has exotic citrus and herbal aromas. The vines thrived on clay and limestone soils and were harvested by hand, directly pressed, and fermented and aged in a mixture of stainless steel and oak. No sulfur was added to this wine.
- Mathieu and Camile have been producing wine in the Savoie - a wine region in the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes - since 2013.
- Their vines are planted in 3-hectares, and range from 30 to 70 years of age.
- The couple are in the process of converting the estate to organic viticulture and use biodynamic methods as well.
- The wine was named “Soleyane,” after the original name of this estate.
- Chocolate covered orange peels.
- Outdoor happy hour on your porch.
- Wool scarves.