A ravishing bouquet of white flowers & citrus.
This wine from Sierra Foothills-based producer La Clarine Farm is everything we love about Viognier in a bottle. Aromas of fresh peaches, white lillies, and minerals waltz about in this luxurious, satin-y wine. A stone cold stunner.
- La Clarine Farm is a two person team of Hank Beckmeyer and Catherine Hoël - both refugees from the music business - who found a nice property at 2,600 feet elevation in the Sierra Foothills.
- This wine is a blend of Viognier sourced from two vineyard sites, one on decomposed granite giving wildflower aromas and the other on volcanic soil giving minerality.
- Both vineyards are over 2700 feet in elevation.
- Serving lewks like Holli Would from Cool World.
- Floral scented candles, like these.
- Chicken curry.