Pingy, pithy, Pinot Blanc.
The German word, Weissburgunder literally translates to “White Burgundy,” in English. This single varietal expression of Pinot Blanc from the Brothers Brand in the Pfalz is sourced from vines that thrive on limestone soils. The resulting wine is a zippy and mineral driven concoction that drinks like your favorite glass of White Burg, except with a little extra ‘tude.
- The Brothers Brand - aka Daniel and Jonas - are two winemaking wünderkinds from the Pfalz region.
- Their father, Jürgen, inspired them to farm in an environmentally conscious way, and as of 2018 the vintage was certified organic.
- Their vineyard is full of life, it’s a garden of wildflowers and is absolutely stunning - and pure hell for people with allergies.
- The Brothers are currently experimenting with zero/zero winemaking – stay tuned.
- Ending sentences with exclamation points.
- Spicy edamame.
- Pogo sticks.