Black tie island wine.
The newest cuvée from cult producer Envinate, La Santa De Ursula, is comprised of 50% Listan Negro 48% Negramoll and 2% Listan Blanco from the Canary Islands. Each plot was fermented individually, and 20% was done with carbonic maceration to soften the tannins. The wine was raised in neutral oak barrels for eight months prior to being bottled, lending it softness and structure. Perfect for folks who love powerful red blends, yet want a bit of minerality from this region’s distinctive volcanic terroir.
- Envinate is a unicorn producer helmed by Laura Ramos, Jose Martínez, Roberto Santana, and Alfonso Torrente.
- Their purpose is simple: to express the ancient terruños of the Ribeira Sacra and the Canary Islands.
- Negramoll is a dark-skinned red wine grape that has aromas of toffee and red berries.
- Envinate translates to, “wine yourself.”
- Date night at Brazilian Churrascaria.
- Leaving comfort zones.
- Dressing to impress.