Racy & complicated skin contact from Campania.
100% Fiano from the Roccamonfina IGP skin macerated in amphorae with minimal intervention for a bit of structure, and backbone. The wine was fermented with wild yeast and aged in amphora with long term maceration, prior to being unfiltered and unclarified. This orange wine is complicated, with aromas of wild chamomile, hay, and ripe orchard fruit.
- Diana Iannancone’s family have tended this 35-hectare property since the 17th Century, in addition to growing hazelnut trees and other crops on site.
- The property is a family operation, but Diana takes the lead in running the winery.
- The vines are biodynamically farmed and thrive in volcanic soils.
- 90% of this wine ferments and ages in clay amphora from Artenova in Toscana, which exposes it to just the right amount of oxygen for texture.
- Prosciutto and melon drizzled with balsamic.
- Alina Baraz’s album - Urban Flora.
- Apple picking trips.