Amaro for Oloroso lovers.
At last – an Amaro with all that herbal, astringent goodness balanced out with a slightly nutty, oxidative quality that only the best Olorosos possess! With a base of Moscato wine, infused with cardoon and Roman thistle, this aperitivo has flavors of ginger and artichoke. The perfect way to get the party going - or wrap up the evening - whatever you prefer!
- The Bosca family have been making wine in the Piedmont region for 7 generations.
- This is a wine-based Amaro, which is quite rare.
- Amaro is the Italian word for “bitter.”
- Subbing sweet vermouth for this in any cocktail.
- Shot of this before a night out.
- Nightcap invites *wink wink*