Virginia bubbles with some serious flower power!
A sparkling composition of 48% Malvasia Bianca, 28% Petit Manseng, and 24% Muscat from one of our favorite Virginia-based producers, Early Mountain. The Muscat and Malvasia Bianca lend this Pét Nat an aromatic vibe, and the Petit Manseng adds its own acidic crispness. Gentle tannins, fine bubbles, and white florals encapsulate this beautiful bubbly bottle.
- Early Mountain Vineyards were planted in 2005 by Jess and Sharon Sweely prior to being purchased by Jean and Steve Case in 2010.
- Ben Jordan, a native Virginian, is the head Winemaker at Early Mountain who began his winemaking career working in Sonoma County.
- The Petit Manseng and Muscat were co-fermented together, before being blended with the Malvasia and undergoing secondary fermentation.
- Sticking your nose in a rose.
- Tie dye shirt.
- This cover of Summertime by Big Brother and the Holding Company