Dry January doesn’t have to suck.
This booze-free aperitivo is intoxicatingly good (without the hangover.) An 8 oz can with Ghia’s signature bitter Aperitivo, spritzed with their own brewed ginger beer. A lil sweet, a little spicy, and zero alcohol.
- Ghia was founded by Melanie Masarin, who was inspired by childhood Summers in the Mediterranean where she would watch her mother and grandmother make giant jugs of limoncello.
- Ghia is a spirits free aperitif.
- Their tagline is – “More bitter than a bad divorce.”
- Any time you’re “off the sauce.”
- These glasses.
- Sober October shenanigans.