What little pleasures are all about!
Fuso’s Tèh is a racy, fresh and juicy Italian mostly composed of Barbera, with a bit of other indigenous varietals like Freisa, Grignolino and Bonarda from a 9 hectare property in the Piedmonte. The vines were Certified Organically farmed, and harvested by hand prior to macerating on their skins for a little over a week, and aging in a mixture of stainless steel and cement tanks. Your new favorite daily drinker!
- Tèh is made by the Russo brothers within the Monferrato wine region.
- The indigenous vines thrived on white limestone soils, lending this wine a bright and acidic backbone.
- Fuso is all about highlighting smaller growers throughout Italy, choosing specific vineyard sites that emphasize the indigenous grapes and soil.
- Hung dried flowers.
- Post hill climb refreshment.
- Ravioli with browned butter & sage.