Menaud Camerise is a local liqueur in Quebec made from a salty gin infused with haskap berries grown by the Bhérer family in Charlevoix. The berries were cold pressed prior to being added to the beverage. Tonic’s BFF.
- Menaud is a terroir-driven distillery, and the idea was inspired by a literary character from Felix Antoine-Savad.
- The blend for this gin is 75% wheat and 25% rye.
- Menaud is the first distillery/microbrewery in the Charlevoix region.
- Serving with tonic in a flute.
- Merriment of any and all kinds.
- A riff on a slow gin fizz.