These bubbles have drip.
And by drip, we mean swag for days. This Cremant du Jura from Stephane Tissot is for folks all about that Blanc de Blanc life. This bottle of bubbles is composed of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir with little kisses of Poulsard and Trousseau (some of the Jura’s most famous grapes.) Serious and complicated, with plenty of brioche vibes.
- Stéphane comes from a winemaking family and works the vineyards with his wife Benedicte.
- He took over for his father, André, and decided to change the course of the winery by converting it to Biodynamic viticulture in 2004
- The secondary fermentation for this wine was triggered in bottle by an addition of concentrated grape must.
- This recipe for vanilla cream filled brioche.
- Alice Feiring’s latest and greatest book.
- Entrances that involve popping out of a cake.